The First Two Years..


What to expect...


    Hey there Gals,

    I hope you are all well and have much faith in our Lord and savior and his Father in Heaven.



      I have done a little bit of digging into this subject as I was seeking answers myself.  I was simply feeling this topic tugging at my own heart, in fear for what I was lacking in my own life, and that was a secure future.  Only to discover that which I feared the most, is the very thing that God does not want us to do, and that is to worry and fret about tomorrow and what I will wear or eat.  Then God reminded me of a time, when there was only one way to get away from an abusive relationship, and that is to walk out with only the clothes that I was wearing that very day.  I walked out not knowing where I would be sleeping that night, or what I would wear the next day.  It made me realize that it means nothing if I had all material things, but yet be so controlled by them that my fear of losing them made me feel that I would not be able to survive without them, when in fact it was the opposite of that, it was controlling my moods in such a way that I no longer felt like getting up and doing that which is expected of me as a Christian and that is to go out into the world and start making needed changes within other peoples lives.  God expect me to go out and tell as many as there is who finds themselves in the same situations which I was in throughout my life.

      This is a requirement that God expect of us.  However many times, we are unable to trust enough to follow this requirement, which leads us to follow the lies that Satan loves spreading in our ears.  We live into the lies of deceit, that we are simply not ready to do so, or that we are terrible people due to the things which we have done in our past.  Other times we hear him whisper to us that we should go out and do things which is not acceptable by God.  These maybe  him telling us to go out and party; or to commit a sin, which he will then continuously remind us about later on.  This form of deceit is very popular in groups who has not really been converts that long.  The reason?  He knows that these individuals are vulnerable to such attacks since they have not fully discovered how much God really loves and card about us. 

      It is for this reason, that below I have quoted some scriptures, which in turn will counter against the lies that we tend to believe.  I loved looking this up, since God reminds me through His Word, that even David, who was a sinner of note, was redeemed as His special servant.  He had adulterous mingles with his neighbor's wife, only to get her pregnant.  He then goes and make some form of scheme to get rid of his neighbor, thinking that he will then have full access to his mistress, only to later lose his child. 

      This is why I can surely say that God deals with everyone who does wrong.  It doesn’t mean that God no longer loves us, no He is simply dealing with the sins of the fathers through the children.  This is why we are assured that NOTHING, NO NOTHING, could ever come between us and God. 


      Psalm 62:11

      1. God has spoken plainly, and I have heard it many times.  Power, O God, belongs to you;
      2. Unfailing love, O lord, is yours.  Surely you repay all people according to what they have done.

      Psalm 69:16

      1. Answer my prayers, O lord, for you unfailing love is wonderful.

      Psalm 86:5

      1. O lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help.

      Psalm 86:15

      1. But you, O Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.

      Psalm 90:14

      1. Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.

      Psalm 100:5

      1. For the Lord is good.  His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.

      Psalm 103:1 - 5

      1. Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart,, I will praise his holy name.
      2. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.
      3. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
      4. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
      5. He fills my life with good things.  My youth is renewed like the eagle's!

      Psalm 103:8 - 9

      1. The lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.
      2. He will not constantly accuse us, nor remain angry forever.

      Psalm 103:11 - 12

      1. For his unfailing love toward those who fear him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth.
      2. He has removed our sins as far from us as the east to the west.

      Psalm 103: 17 - 18

      1. But the love of the Lord remains forever with those who fear him.  His salvation extends to the children's, children
      2. Of those who are faithful to his covenant, of those who are faithful to his covenant, of those who obey his commandments!

      Psalm 108:4 - 5

      1. For your unfailing love is higher than the heavens.  Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
      2. Be exalted O God, above the highest heaven.  Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

      Psalm 118:4 - 8

      1. Let all who fear the Lord repeat:  "His faithful love endures forever."
      2. In my distress I prayed to the Lord, and the Lord answered me, and set me free.
      3. The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear.  What can mere people do to me?
      4. Yes, the Lord is for me; he will help me.  I will look in triumph at those who hate me.
      5. It is better to trust in the Lord than to trust in people.

      Psalm 119:124 - 128

      1. I am your servant; deal with me in unfailing love, and teach me your decrees.
      2. Give discernment to me, your servant; then I will understand your laws.
      3. Lord, it is time for you to act, for these evil people have violated your instructions.
      4. Truly, I love your commands more than gold, even the finest gold.
      5. Each of your commandments is right.  That is why I hate every false way.


      Psalm 139:23 - 24

      1. Search me O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
      2. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

      I can continue this session, just simply looking at the psalms, although the unfailing love of God is not only found in this chapter!  There are so many other references in the New Testament as well that shows us the love that our Lord God and Father has for us.

      Many of us do not have loving fathers here on earth, whether by default, or by some form of mistreatment they themselves had to endure growing up.  Nevertheless, we are assured of the unfailing love our God the Father in heaven, that the love we have been denied as children growing up in homes where there were only violence, but the assurance of His love for us, will carry us through these times.  There are many times when we forget the amazing love that extends from the heavens, down into our spirit.  It is for this very reason that we must keep on reminding ourselves of the wonderful promises within Scriptures, so that we may overcome all the tricks of the devil….

      This is what it means to us to put on the whole armor of God, so that we are better equipped in dealing with daily struggles.

      This is the greatest message I have written in a long time, for this started of as one thing, and turned into something completely different.  That is how marvelous the Spirit of God is towards us, if we really just turn off the noise surrounding us, and instead feel the Spirit move our hearts and minds to what He want, and not our wants.

      Our God is a loving and forgiving God…

      He never keeps reminding us of our wrongs,…

      He does move in such a way that what is wrong still in our lives, in such a loving way, that His Spirit guides us to the knowledge of these things, and also gives us a way of coming through these changes without hurting a single hair on our heads.  Now this is real love, not fake, ever enduring with our sinful longing, but instructing us through His loving ways to endure these things so that through this we may become cleansed and stronger than ever before.  Every time we stumble, God is right there with us, gently urging us to get back up, repent our sinful ways, and try again.  This is real awesome love!!!

      I hope that all who read my blog, will find this comforting to them, so that they may be able to see that no matter how much words are being said to break you down after you partner has moved on to his current relationship.  And if he tarnish your name by his friends and family, be comforted by the knowingness that God does indeed knows the truth, and while you and your people know that they are only lies being spread maliciously to make themselves look as innocent as a lamb, while they seem to be the lion in the story.

      Live by knowing that just like things went wrong in your relationship with them, so too will the next relationship turn out for all of them who believe the lies.  Have comfort my followers, that God is in control.....

      All my love,

      Angel

      XXX 



    Comments